2017 Mixed Team Tournament
The tournament rules are established by the bowlers. The process to establish the rules is simple. Following a tournament, feedback from the bowlers is taken into consideration used to set the rules for next years tournament.
- Starting rosters are made up of two (2) women and three (3) men. One of the men must have an average UNDER 120. The team may have as many subs as they would like. Male subs must have an average under 120.
- Male bowlers with an average under 120 must have an average card to verify average with thirty (30) strings or more bowled as of March 1, 2017. If they do not have an average card, they must have proof of average from the house they bowl out of. If an average is found to be incorrect and has a 120 or higher, the team will be instantly disqualified with no refund entry fee. * Friday Men's League combined average will also be used.
- The format will be two (2) boxes at a time, switching lanes after each set of two boxes completed.
- Substitutions are allowed in the middle of a game as long as the bowler has not started the sixth frame OR if the bowler has a spare or strike in the fifth frame. If either of these instances occurs, the bowler must finish the game.
- At the conclusion of each one string match, score sheets must be completed and signed by the captain of each team. Once the score sheets are completed and signed, the match is OFFICIAL regardless of any adding mistakes.
- The point system will be two (2) points for a win, one (1) point for a tie, and zero (0) points for a loss, with total SCRATCH pin fall for each game determining the winner.
- If there is a tie for first place, all team involved in the tie will bowl a one-string roll off to determine the winner, second place, third place, etc. All other positions will be decided by total pinfall.
- There will be a grievance committee elected prior to the start of the tournament. Any and all issues will be brought to the grievance committee, and the outcome will be determined on the spot.
- All bowling balls used in tournament will be weighed in before the start of the tournament. Additional sets of bowling balls may be used AFTER they have been weighed in. Tournament directors will keep description of each set of balls weighed in.
- All ICBA rules will be followed.
- All Park Place Lanes (Parr1 Bowl, Inc.) Policies apply.