Top 10 Reasons to Join a League at Park Place Lanes
- Bowling is the most popular recreational sport in the United States
- Everyone can participate regardless of age or skill level
- We provide an affordable night out of the house
- Meet and socialize with new friends and old on a weekly basis
- Great way to get casual excersize
- We offer food, beverage, and fun - all in a clean and neat enviroment
- FREE parking and wifi are available
- No need to purchase equipment to participate
- FREE instruction available from our ICBA certified staff
- Friendly competition for cash prizes with a FREE year end pizza party for all league members
Leagues begin the day after Labor Day and meet weekly thru the fall & winter season. We offer leagues for all ages (seniors, adults, & juniors) and all abilities (beginner, intermediate, & professional). Please visit our League Central page for last years rosters and results, broken down by day of week and league name. If you would like more information or to sign up please Contact us and we would be pleased to help you find a league thats right for you. Join the FUN today!
Leagues Available for all Ages
- JUNIORS: League bowls Saturday mornings at 10:00am in 3 age divisions. Bantam Division is ages 3-5 years old and bowls 2 games with bumper rails up. Junior Division is ages 6-12 years old and bowls 3 games with no bumpers. Teen Division is ages 13-18 years old and bowls 3 games per week. Shoe Rentals are included for all age divisions.
- ADULTS: We offer adult leagues Sunday - Friday nights with a variety of Ladies, Mens, and Mixed Leagues. Start times are either 6:30pm or 8:30pm. Let us know what type of league you are interested in and we will place you in one that is right for you.
- SENIORS: Ages 60+ bowl any day of the week Monday - Friday. We have mixed leagues Monday, Thursday, & Friday afternoon starting at 1:00pm and Wednesday at 10:00am. Ladies only league bowls Tuesday mornings at 9:30am.